Rebecca - Milliken, Colorado
Themes: golden rule

Karma

I believe that Karma has a purpose. A purpose to always follow through with its job. A purpose to change our world for the better and to teach the people a lesson. I believe that karma will always fulfill its duties here on this earth, or anywhere else. Whether it happens today, tomorrow, next week or even next year, I believe that karma will make sure to give each individual a consequence. I believe that karma will never forget to make sure everyone pays the price.

I believe in karma that one thing great will get you three great things back depending on what you do. I believe that the same applies to doing things bad. I remember when I was about seven years old; I held a door open for someone out of kindness. Later that night I got it back, I got my favorite meal for dinner and I found one dollar on the ground. I have also done some bad things, as everyone has and believe me I paid the price. I had been in a fight with a loved one and I called them a horrible name. In just the next day, I was punished. I hit my head on the counter and stubbed my toe on the table, and this had happened in the morning so I was tired and crabby, but I learned my lesson.

I believe that whether nice or awful each individual will be getting consequences for their actions. So watch out, for karma is right their by your side, waiting for your actions. I believe that karma has a purpose on this earth. I believe that karma is the hardest working thing on this planet and that karma enjoys its job.

I believe that your actions will cost you whether good, bad, big or little. I believe that it is your choice on whether karma is your best friend or your worst enemy. I believe that karma has a way with being one place in no time or everywhere at the same time. I believe that karma never rests, for there is good and bad all over the world and it is karma’s duty to reward or punish everyone.

Without karma, I believe that this earth would be an even more confusing place. I believe that nobody would learn from their mistakes and would just keep repeating them. I believe that karma is here to make the world a better place. I believe that there would still be good people but not as many because the burglars and killers would never learn.

Once you get to know karma, I believe that people think about their actions more. I believe that people care more because they know what can happen. I have had people ask me what karma is and why I believe in it so much but I just stick to the point, I believe that karma has a purpose.

Throughout my life, I have learned so many valuable lessons. I have realized that you cant run away from karma and you cant hide. I myself have tried and I have seen other people try. Karma will always be in our lives and karma will never stop. We, as people, just need to accept the fact that karma will never abandon us because karma cares, karma really does care.