Mason - Platteville, Colorado
Themes: carpe diem

This I Believe. I believe that you should live life to its fullest. This means to make the most out of every day you’re living. At any time or day your life could come to an immediate stop. Your life could be over in two seconds. I believe you should do whatever you can to make the absolute most out of every day you live. Every day someone dies or loses an arm or leg. You’re life changes forever went that happens. You’ll never work, run, or play the same way you did. I am 12 years old and already I’ve heard a lot about people dieing or losing an arm of leg.

I have come to this I believe from living. Who knows when you will die. Like the World Trade Center plane crash. Who knew that that people on that plane weren’t going to see their families ever again. Even the drivers of the plane, the terrorists, were planning on dieing. Then there are those people that get close to death. They have a heart attack, stroke, brain tumor, or lose an arm or something. Like the teenagers in Berthoud. They were changing a tire. They weren’t shooting guns or anything like that. And they got rammed between two cars. Who knew that this would happen? Maybe the all mighty one.

I believe that to live life to its fullest; you must do whatever you have to do. Some people I know have waited to long to make the most out of life. Either that or they waited until they lost someone really close to them. When that close person died, they realized that they didn’t make the most out of their life. So they take off to go see the world, what they’ve always dreamed of doing. To me, living life all the way is going skydiving, or going to the 50th Super Bowl (or even being in it). It means to me to top 200 M.P.H. in a Porsche Carrera GT, getting married and having kids, and then watching them grow up. For some other people it might be finding your long lost friend from college. For other people it may be going to New York or something. It’s different for every person and I believe every person should do what they can to make the most of their life. This is what I believe.