Jessica - Evans, Colorado
Themes: pleasure

Have you ever thought that life is worth living? Well I believe that you have to work to make it happy, like doing your best and working hard at your job and trying hard in school.

I believe that if you play your cards right, most of your life can become fun. I believe that you were put on Earth for a reason and that reason was to live and not go against the law and commit a crime.

I believe that things happen to you for a reason. If you attract good things, good things will happen to you, but if you attract bad things, that is why you think your life is horrible. Also, you may say that it’s just karma, but it’s more than just that. These things happen to you to help you get better later in your life whether it’s a mistake and helping you to remember not to do whatever you’re doing anymore, to helping you when you did something good and it gets you farther and offers you more jobs.

If you go against this and think that you don’t care and you can’t do anything about it, then your life will not be successful at all. Whether you’re a child or an adult, the same thing applies. If you do believe that life is worth living and that good things happen to you when you start out doing good things, then you will remember to learn from your mistakes. If you make a couple mistakes, it’s not the end of the world. ( unless of course you make something that will cause the end of the world) It will get better. If you believe in respecting life, then you will choose not to do drugs and drink, if you believe, you will live above the influence.

If you believe in living life to its fullest, which means to do what you want to do without worrying about the risk of doing whatever you’re doing, then you will be happy and successful.

I believe in doing what you desire, (that goes along with the law) it’s your life, no one else’s. You choose what you want to do, no one can stop you because it’s your choice and no once can control you.

I believe in having fun at the amusement parks and not just standing around while the rest of your friends and family get to have fun going on the amusement park rides. I believe in doing your best to get good grades in school. I believe in everyone trying to get a job instead of being lazy and making somebody else do things for you while you sit on the couch watching your favorite soap operas. I believe that everyone deserves to live. That everyone is unique in every way.

No matter how bad you think

You have it, it will always get better as you grow older, wiser, and try harder to get the things you desperately want.

I believe that you don’t always have to be happy, but you’ll have to be happy at one point of the day. I believe that if you’re angry for any reason, don’t take it out on other people, just go somewhere where you can be alone and calm down. If you believe in everything I said in this story, you will have a great life. It may not always be successful, but at least you will have a lot of success, happiness, friends, and family.

The end!