James - Millken, Colorado
Themes: work

I believe that finishing what you start is the most important thing that you could possibly do in life besides showing effort but you need to show effort to finish what you start. To never give up and to try your best. To believe in what you do and to never give up.

I believe in effort. To show that the flame never dies no matter how cold it is or how hard the wind blows. The best thing is to show effort because it will get you somewhere in life.

I believe in never giving up! To show people what you are made of. To keep trying and to live your life to its fullest. To show what you’re made of. To show that your not one to be pushed around or messed with. To give a fight and show what you’re made of.

I believe in showing your best effort. To try your best and to give it you’re all because you miss 100% of the shots that you don’t take.

I try to finish what I start a lot. Like in Tae-kwon-do I was a white belt and right now I am a black belt candidate. It was really tough to get there I think better and focus more on my stances and punches and blocks and kicks. I’ve done my share of forms and I’ve broken my share of real boards and plastic ones to I’ve earned my way to my belt and now I can say that I have earned that belt and I have worked my way to the top and I can now say that I have tae-kwon-do has changed me both mentally and physically in many ways I am more responsible and I show more effort and I get good grades because of it. Also I intend to finish from pre school to college When I was about 4 or 5 years old I started pre school and then skipped kindergarten and went on from then to junior first grade then to first grade then second grade then to third grade and so on and so forth.

If you don’t finish what you start then you won’t finish school. Then you’ll end up as a nobody. You will end up in a lady liberty suit telling people to go to the bank.

You want to try everyday for many reasons. You will go somewhere in life. You will have a good job a loving family and a really nice house. Your life will be at ease you will know that you did the right thing .You’ll be the person that you’ve always wanted to be. You can’t go wrong and you will be glad that you choose to work hard. Try you’re best and show what you are made of!