Molly - Rapid City, South Dakota
Themes: Christianity

What do I believe? I believe Faith in God to be the greatest treasure desirable. I believe in Padre Pio’s famous words, “Pray, hope, and do not worry.”

Faith is not something everyone has. It is a gift from God. But, by our example and our prayers, many others can be included to recieve this precious gift. And with it, we can hope for eternal salvation and being loved by God.

What greater treasure exists? What better weapon against despair? What greater love to give us passion than to believe in a merciful, compassionate, and loving God–Jesus. With God on our side, surely we shall not perish. If we go to Him, He will take care of us, as His children.

God loves with am amazing love. He humbled Himself to become man, sacrificed Himself on the Cross to save man, and unites Himself daily in Holy Communion with those who will attend the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. What a love! What a God! What a gift is the Faith!

Let us repeat St. Padre Pio’s touching and consoling words: “Pray, hope, and do not worry.” Let us join him in praying and hoping, so that there may be no need to worry. Let us embrace the Faith! And for those who have not the Faith, but desire it, pray! God hears and answers all prayers. God loves you. Have faith in God. Choose the Faith.