Andre` - Norfolk, Virginia

A Great Impact Of My Life

I believe Jesus Christ is my lord and savior who wake me each morning so I can go to school. Some people really think that they wake themselves each morning. They can believe whatever they want to believe, because it’s their God giving right. I pray to my lord, Jesus each day, because he’s one who can give me strength to press on in life. When trails and tribulations come in my life, I call on the name of Jesus. This means that I get down on my knees, and pray to him about my troubles. Jesus Christ is the one who supply all of my needs, because it says in the bible.

Currently, I am getting a good education at ECPI, because it’s a blessing from Jesus. I remembered while I was a senior in high school, I was deciding which college to attend for my field. Then I got down on my knees, and started praying to Jesus for an answer. Four weeks later, I was in the kitchen washing dishes, and something in my head told me to go into the living. When I went into the living room, I saw a commercial about the college; ECPI will provide all the hands on experience to get a career in my field. My field was in Computer Electronics, and I found out that ECPI was a private technology school. This school was prefect for my field, and decided to sign up. After I was enrolled at ECPI, I realize that this was a blessing from Jesus again. I once again got down on my knees, and started praising God for blessing me with this education. After that, I begin to apply for many scholarships as I can. When two weeks passed, Jesus begins to bless me with a lot of scholarships, because he knew that my tuition was expensive. Jesus had blessed me so much that it will take forever to read it in my essay.