Alfredo - USA

I believe that us as Americans should help and respect countries that need our attention. We worry more about what kind of car we drive, than how many people get killed everyday in other countries. For example, The problem in Africa concerning the diamond trade. The people who work in the diamond mines and fields are getting crumbs compared to the people who own the property. Most of these people are working very hard all day just to eat. The only time they get paid is if they actually find something. You may be working for months until you find anything. An if you do happen to find something you are paid the very least amount than what you would get paid in the states. A lot of the people working in these fields are usually young children and adults. Some of these kids are actually losing their lives over something they know nothing about. That is because they are brainwashed into thinking this type of living is all right. We has Americans should take the time out to show them that there is a better way of living. Some people would rather see us spend billions of dollars to support a war a kill more innocent people, than to support a country that really needs the help.