Quyen - Haltom, Texas

One day, my teacher told me to write about what I believe in for a contest. What I believe in….I started to write. What I believe in is that everyone is created equal, and nobody is better than anybody. This belief was actually inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. I really admire what he did for the African-American people. I also believe that family is the most important thing in life because family is always there for you when you need them the most, they are more important than any friends, job, or whatever else you think is important in your life. Maybe at some point in your life, you may think that they don’t like you but if you really need them at some point in your life, you know they will be there for you. I strongly believe in a saying that my mother once said “you can do anything if you just try, because if you never try, then you’ll never know.” I love my mother to death and she is a wise person so I lived by this ruled for as long as I can remember. I also have learned a lot from a book call Touching Spirit Bear. This book teaches me about how to respect everyone around me, and I think this is very important out in the real world. This book also teaches me that anger keep you lost, and that is very true, because when you are angry you can’t do anything right and people wouldn’t want to be around you when your angry.