Bob - Brookfield, Illinois

So many things in our lives affect the choices we make everyday. They affect how we think, and what we do. I don’t believe in many things, because often, I really couldn’t care less. But one of the things I do believe in is that happiness is an opinion.

In school, there are many different people. There are different classes of people ranging from jocks to nerds, just because of how they act, or how they feel. Most all of these people are happy for different reasons. I don’t mean to critique any of the ways that people have fun; I’m just saying that they are different. Some people have fun with many people at parties or just talking. Some are fine with being by themselves or just talking with one or two other people. Some have fun at parties and other gatherings like going to see a movie every other day, while others have fun by playing video games, watching TV, or chatting with someone online.

The way people have fun is based on their personality. If someone is very outgoing, then yea, they will go see a movie, or hang out with a bunch of friends. If someone is a little shyer, they won’t go out as much, and they will tend to be alone, or play video games with a few friends or something.

Most times, some people don’t see that others are happy, because they don’t have the same views, and/or personalities. Just because people don’t do the same things, people often think others as unhappy. I see it all the time. People will go, “What is wrong with you?” Or “You should do this to be happy.” I experience this, a lot.