Jason - South Lyon, Michigan

I believe in new ways of telling stories. From radio to Hollywood the last century has made more strides in sharing tales and information than ever before. Telling tales of life, politics, comedy, and romance real or out of the imagination. They come from four corners of the world and beyond. Some might be hard pressed to give up their newspapers and books but I say fear not. These are still staples of many peoples lives and will continue to be. Still to look out into the landscape of new and exciting ways to bring news and ideas are all around us. Not just in how we present them but in how we receive them.

Never has the opportunity or the technology been so accessible to so many. Neither has the opportunity for amateur writers and producers to share with the entire world. The personal touch is real and engrossing. The middle man is out to lunch and media conglomerates are on the edge of their seat to see what happens next. It is something that business so far has tried to copy or purchase but cannot reproduce. The feelings are genuine and the subjects are endless. No matter how small or silly they may be.

How people are getting these stories are as varied and just as the people making them. I’m no tech wizard or gadget specialist but with computers and the Internet, digital television, cell phones, on top of ever expanding connectivity and wireless technology applications it can boggle the mind. It’s also not just a youth thing or a material thing but everyone can shape it as it grows. I say explore new technology with reason and safety. Keep yourself informed to security concerns and don’t break the bank to keep up with the latest state of the art curve. Learn at your own pace and enjoy the new terrain. I can’t tell you what works for you as I’m certainly not an expert. I can tell you that we are living in extra ordinary times and the information revolution is FAR from over.