Scott - LaGrange Park, Illinois

MMM Breakfast

I believe that breakfast is the most essential part of the day. And not only is breakfast the most essential part of the day, but it is the most important meal of the day.

Without breakfast I feel tired, hungry, grumpy, and lazy all day. Because breakfast gives me my energy in the morning, I would not have the energy to do anything all day without it. I would not have the energy to stay awake, to walk to the bus, to focus in class, or to do anything all day, or until I eat my lunch. Also, I like food, and I always wake up hungry, so I seldom forget to eat breakfast.

But one time, a couple of years ago, I did not have enough time to eat my breakfast one morning. I was so upset when I went to school with an empty stomach because I like having food in my stomach all the time. I was also very tired that whole day. Usually it helps me to wake up when I prepare and eat breakfast in the morning. Also, eating breakfast gives me the energy I need to focus in class. Without the energy from breakfast, I was not able to focus in class that well because I did not have the energy to stay awake and focus in class. I was feeling bad and unfocused all morning until I went to lunch. After lunch I felt a little better and it helped me get through the rest of the day.

This is why I believe that breakfast is not only the most essential, but also the most important part of one’s day. Not only does it feel good to eat something in the morning that helps wake me up, but it gives me the energy I need to get through every day of my life.

If I ever do not have enough time to eat breakfast in the future, I will definitely take the time to eat something. I, personally, think that it is the worth it to be late to school to eat breakfast. I would never go to school on an empty stomach ever again because that day was one of the worst days I have ever experienced.