Alex - Beverly Hills, California

I believe in the automobile, the car. The car has given me, pleasure, but is has hurt me too. I believe in help it has done for me. Without the car, my educational level and my personality may have been different.

Just as every human being has a heart, the car has also has a heart. The heart may not feel emotion but it does make us feel emotion. The heart of the car has been described as its engine, where it can cause us to feel emotion. It could be pleasant good emotions, for example, all the good times had in the family car. On the other hand, it can be bad emotions like the loss of a loved one. For me it brings back emotions of my childhood and how it simple things where and how my beliefs were more simple.

It is said that every human has a soul, whether a person is using it or not is a different story. Even though the car may not have a soul that is alive, it does have something you can call a “soul.” This “soul” consists of the cars design and engine. Just as each human has a different and unique soul, each cars soul is different even if the cars identical.

I believe the car can be a metaphor for your goals in life. A car takes you from point A to point B, similar to what your goals can do. A goal can take you from a life of poverty to something better. Just as every road has its obstacles; life can throw its own obstacle that can slow you from reaching your goals. If my car is not running properly I can take it to be adjust to work right. The same thing could be done with my goals. If I feel that a goal is not fitting my current standards, I can adjust any way I feel it correspond with my current standards. That is what so eminent about goals they can always adapt to a new environment.

The car is not only a means of transportation, but also a companion that listens to you. In a nation that has hundreds of thousands road, it is nice to know we can trust the road to get somewhere easily. I know that my goals may not be easy to obtain, but it is nice to know there are many different ways I can reach my goals in life. And as I drive spiritedly through the curves, I think to myself just hold on firmly, and enjoy ride. This I believe.