Jaclyn - Bend, Oregon
Themes: Christianity

I believe in the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

Some people believe that God was just a regular normal guy who just helped people and was nice to them. They think that God was just like you and me, but that is not what I believe.

I believe that God is not just a normal man, he is a god who makes miracles, and heals people. There are is no other gods that are like him in any way, this is why I believe in him. The way I and many others see it is that God is three in one. He is the father, the son, and the holy spirit. God is a father because he helps you with your problems and he forgives you for every sin that you commit. He stands by your side through all your weaknesses and he is always there, so whenever you have a question he will be by your side. He NEVER leaves. He is just like a real father.

To me God is more than just a father, he is a friend, a best friend. I feel like I can just talk to him like he is standing right next to me like a friend. I can just be like “hey God how’s it going?” I can have normal conversations with him….just like a true friend, and I don’t have to worry about him telling any one else, because he is a good god who makes no mistakes. He is just like a real friend.

God can give you more than just second chances, he gives you all the chances that you will ever need in a whole life time. He can release any burdens on your chest. If you feel like you have a thousand pounds dragging behind you…God can take it away and forget that it was ever there. He will forgive you for anything you do wrong. All you have to do is just take some time to repent on all your sins and give them up to God, he will toss them away.

Some people have so much wrong sin in their lives and they don’t think that God will forgive them because of how bad of a thing they did. But to God…a sin is a sin. To him all sin is the same. To him, a murder is just the same as telling a little white lie. For example: If someone goes out and kills another person, and at the same time a totally different person tells a little lie, God compares the two sins…and sees no difference. It is all the same in his eyes. He will forgive you if you are the worst sinner in the world.

I believe that one day I will be in heaven with God, living a sinless, blameless life, for ever in peace.

This i Believe