KEVIN - ALBuquerque, New Mexico

This I believe essay

I’ve been going through life looking for an answer. I found myself in the local music store looking for a new CD to buy . After I was browsing for about forty five minutes. A light appeared from the heavens above to shine upon hip hop. In hip hop there’s a lot of to express your self weather its break dance, turn-tables, or rapping. These are all part of the hip hop culture. Rakim was the first true mc I had ever listen to. In case you don’t know who rakim is he brought lyric to the game. He rap about life and the struggle.

I face the same situation that rakim talk about in his songs. If its dealing with money or just having a bad day . I turn to music for inspration and motervation . In a weird way life is hip hop , I strongly we’re all surrounded by sounds and when you put words in the mix it can go a long ways. There more to hip hop then just loud noise. For most people

It’s a way to make your own statement and to be heard.

The two best MCs to tell their own stories were Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. their songs were so deep you can only imagine what they went through. As I gallants at some of biggie smalls ALBUMS I FOUND ONE OF MY FAVORITES SONGS OFF HIS SECOND ALBUMS LIFE AFTER DEATH. IN THE SONG SKY’S THE LIMIT HE TELL US THAT LIFE IS HARD AND NO MATTER WHAT MOVE FORDWORD. TUPAC WHO WAS A LEARED FOR THE LOWER CLASS PEOPLE. HIS SONGS WERE LIKE A MOVEMENT FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION. MAYBE TRUE BECAUCE IT SEEM WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND HIM. IT WAS ASHAME THAT THE TWO GREATEST MC’S HAD TO DIE YOUNG BUT THEY DID NOT DEI FOR NOTHING THEY DIED FOR HIP HOP.

AFTER BROWSING FOR A GOOD TWO HOURS IN THE MUSIC STORE. I BELIEF HIP HOP PLAYS A HUGE PART IN LIFE BECAUSE OF HIP HOP I LOOK AT LIFE WITH A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW AND A MIND FULL OF WISEDOM. I’M READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD I LEARN A LOT FROM JUST LISTING TO A SONG OR A WHOLE ALBUM. SO NEXT TIME YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN A MUSIC STORE TAKE THE TIME TO HEAR WHAT HIP HOPHAS TO SAY.