Diego - albuquerque, New Mexico

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if drugs were legal ? Overdoses, crack heads robbing people for cash to get their next high. This I believe drugs are a good way to mess a family up. Me I have had bad experiences with drugs a lot of my uncles died from overdoses. Well some of them also died from bullet wounds from gang violence or killing themselves but drugs are the main things that led to their deaths. I’m writing this because I would not like this to affect any other person like it affected me. I’m not asking you to feel sorry for me I’m asking u to listen. Drugs play a big role in people’s behavior it changes them u may not realize it but it does. My uncle’s wife left him because he was doing heroin he was so happy with her after she left him he overdosed because the pain couldn’t seem to go away no matter how many doses he injected in his body.

A lot of my friends are turning like them to its scary some of the out bursts they have when the drug is not in their system. Its not just family its friends to who like my family. Its not just drugs its alcohol to some of my aunties and uncles are alcoholics I now its not a drug but its addicting like one and it changed them from what they were to what they are today. I get wasted I get drunk try crazy drugs but never to the point was I got addicted, some of my family and friends did and that disappoints me. That they could have noting better to do with their money, for example paying child support for my uncle’s kids so we could see my cousins Ever since my uncles started that shit his wife left him and took my cousins to Santa Fe. Its just what I lived around and who I interact with that’s why I experience these things its not what I want its just my life. I’ve also had to buy him some and watch him shoot up right in front of me. It’s sad when u see someone happier to get his next high than to see his own kids. I’m glad I didn’t turn out like them. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to the first person who brought drugs in there life and kill that person for ruining there life’s but I cant all I have is memories of my uncles and lost friends of how they were and how I can no longer see them in person.