steven - albuquerque, New Mexico

I believe that I will have trouble writing a paper with a lot of emotion and personal experience. I believe that there are only a few people in life I have come to trust. If you want to get to know me approach me for I will have trouble coming up to you. I do believe we all have good in our heart but some people burry it deep inside. Im one of those people who have strong beliefs but only show them when they are tested. So if you want to know my beliefs test me ask me where I stand on things for im not a person to cause confrontation but I will jump in and back my beliefs so what im saying here is im a closed person when it comes to personal problems im usually always able to settle things myself so I guess one of my beliefs is that I don’t like putting my problems onto other people. Everybody has there own problems to figure out and im always there to hear other peoples problems a lot of people have come to trust me. I believe im a closed person but a strong one people tell me im never sad or never mean. But when the time calls for it I am sad I am mean its part of being alive. Recently I was a bit confused my friends worried about me but I got over my problem by the end of the night, and I was entertaining my friends with my well known humor. I believe that if you cant get along with me you are the one with the problem because im friendly with you if you are nice to me. I enjoy entertaining people its what I do best. I go out of my way to make sure people around me are comfortable. Ill have a bunch of people at my house playing pool and ill just sit back and watch them play not playing one game the whole night. Just having people over is great. I believe a have a bad case of undiagnosed of ADD.