ROB - UTOPIA, Texas

THIS I BELIEVE… REMEMEBER THE ALAMO

REMEMEBER THE ALAMO, REMEMBER WORLD WAR II, REMEMBER FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM.

AS I SAT WATCHING THE ALAMO I AM REMINDED THE COST OF FREEDOM… THE LIVES OF THOSE WILLING. AID COULD NOT BE SENT TO THOSE WHO DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM.

IN THIS WORLD TODAY THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE FREE AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT.

WHEN THOSE WHO ARE NOT FREE OUT NUMBER THOSE WHO ARE THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREEDOM FOR ANYONE.

WE SENT OTHERS WILLING TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR FREEDOM OF OTHERS – THIS WE DO TO PROTECT ALL FREEDOM. WHY WOULD ANYONE BALK AT SENDING AID TO THEM TO FINISH WHAT WAS STARTED. HAVE WE NOT LEARNED FROM KOREA AND VIET NAM, HALF MEASURES AVAIL NOTHING, NOTHING BUT THE LOSE OF LIVES. HAVE WE FORGOTTEN HOW WE DEFEATED TYRANY IN WORLD WAR II. HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE RECANT OUR COMMITMENT TO FREEDOM BEFORE WE LOOSE VISION OF THE TASK TO MAINTAIN IT THUS LOOSING IT COMPLETELY.

WHY IS IT POPULAR TO NOT HAVE THE STOMACH TO DO WHAT MUST BE DONE. IS THERE NO CONCISCE TO LETTING DEATH GO IN VAIN TO BE POPULAR RATHER THAN SEEING THROUGH THE DIFFICULTY TO A VICTORY THAT VALUES THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED.

WE ARE THE UNITED STATES IF WE DON’T DO IT, IT WILL NOT BE DONE… WHAT WILL BE THE FATE OF FREEDOM FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN?

OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS WERE CAPABLE AS ARE WE… BUT ARE WE AS WILLING AS THEY.

THIS I BELIEVE… IT IS A DISGRACE TO SEND TROOPS TO BATTLE AND NOT PROVIDE EVERYTHING WE POSSIBLY CAN TO AID THEIR SUCCESS.

SOMEDAY A REAL PRICE WILL WE PAID AND IT WILL BE FREEDOM ANAILATED.

THIS I BELIEVE