NICOLE - Michigan
Themes: afterlife

I BELIEVE IN ANGELS

ALL OF MY LIFE I HAVE KNOWN I WAS DIFFERENT…I ALWAYS JUST BLEW IT OFF AS BEING WEIRD….WHEN I WAS 13 YEARS OLD, I WOKE CRYING FROM A DREAM….TWO DAYS LATER MY DREAM CAME TRUE…I LOST A CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND AND ALMOST LOST MY BEST FRIEND…I TOLD MY MUM OF THIS AND TOLD HER THAT I STILL HAD “IMAGINARY FRIENDS”, BUT THAT THEY WERE PEOPLE I KNEW THAT HAD DIED….SHE HUGGED ME AND SAID SHE HAD THE SAME “SIXTH SENSE” AS DID HER MUM…SHE TAUGHT ME NOT TO BE AFRAID OF THEM…AS I HAVE GOTTEN OLDER, THIS “SIXTH SENSE” HAS GOTTEN STRONGER…I CAN HEAR, SMELL, FEEL, AND SOMETIMES SEE CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE PASSED ON….I STILL FEEL AS THOUGH I AM DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE…BUT I LOVE HAVING THE FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO PICK ME UP WHEN I NEED IT…SO THINK TWICE WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILD TALKS TO HIS OR HER IMAGINARY FRIEND…THEY VERY WELL MAY BE COMMUNICATING WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW…WE FORGET ABOUT THEM WHEN WE GET OLDER BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS GHOSTS, BUT LET ME TELL YOU FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, THEY ARE THEIR AND THEY DO STILL LOVE YOU