Robert - Bulverde, Texas
Age Group: 65+

I believe that my Country is seriously damaged because of 50,000 people here now with simultaneous dual citizenships, dual passports, and dual loyalties for the United States, and for Israel.

Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) is a poster boy for dual citizenships and dual national loyalties. He is a man who claims to love America, but who did not serve in our Armed Froces. He left the United States to serve in the Israeli Armed Forces, so which country has his primary loyalties?

I know of, and can relate the names of people with dual loyalties who have betrayed the United States (some convicted of espionage), and many others are guilty of betrayal who have not been prosecuted. I do not want dual citizenship Americans any more than I wany my daughters to marry men who have other wives.

To be fair, let me express thankfulness that very few Americans have or support dual citizenships, dual passports and dual loyalties. Let me also say that I oppose dual citizenship for all those who call themselves Americans; not just for those who currently have dual American-Israeli passports and loyalties. For sure, people who have dual citizenships have absolutely no business being members of the United States Congress.