Nicki - Corsicana, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in true love. I married at the age of 22, not too young but it was the first time I had been asked and we had dated for only 5 months. It only took a few months before I knew there would be problems. Gene was an alcoholic but I had not recognized the signs. The marriage lasted almost 4 years. I had twin daughters the second year we were married. After 2 years I met a man totally different from my first husband, dated for 8 months and got married a second time. It took about 2 years before I realized Darrell was not what I thought love should really be or really wanted. We seperated for a year and went back together for four more years, but most of the time I was depressed and unhappy. About a year after we were first married, I met someone through my job who became a good friend. During the seperation Bill called me but I was very confused, unsure of myself and did not want to see him. For 10 years I dated but couldn’t find anyone who I thought was my true love. Many times I wondered what Bill was doing. I finally called him. He had never forgetten me! We dated for four months but I knew this was my true love. Bill and I have been married three years and life gets better every day. He is the most romantice man I have ever met. I believe true love does exists and if you just wait long enough you will find yours!