Bob ``Hutch`` - Centerville, Ohio

This year I turn 3/4ths of a century old–75 years. I had had somany great life experieces that have molded my belief. I belive each person is accountable for their own actions–too often society tends to find excuses for certain undesirable characteriics of bad behavior.

I believe there is so much Good in the world we should enjoy it and publicize it e.g. the many ats of random kindness that occur evry single day. I believe i was created to do good in the world. Lord knows I have tried to be a good husband, caring father, honest worker and most of all a True Friend to evryone in my family and those I work with, pray with, associate with, argue with, play with, smypathize with, admire with, search for Truth with, the little people I run inot in life as well as the important associates I have made.

I believ that there are only three (3) importaant gifts in life. One the Gift of Faith, 2. the Gift of Family and 3. the Gift of Friends. Just think about that for a minute–evryone is offered these 3 gifts and it is how you use them that will ditate wther or not you are a success in life! i believ Faith enables one to accept all the different challanges of life and remain happy. I believe Family is without a doubt the greatest blessig one receives in this life–and I include in my family everyone who has entered my life and I am a better man for having that person as a friend. So of course that leads to Number 3: Friends. My fondest memories now, in the twilight of my life, are the joys friends have given to me and continue to provide this old man. Growing up in the 30’s and 40’s we established a core of close friends calling ourselves, “THE GANG”. There were 13 of us who have kept in close touch over all these years, Just imagine the vast space we covered in our coleges in cities all over the USA. Most traveled to foreign lands either a a member of the armed forces or job related duyies. Most married gals the others did not know–but waht is remarkable all the wives have bobded as us men have–even though we have lost 3 of the original Gang we still include their widows in our yearly gatherings. What strength we have found in these close friends. It seems each one adds just the nessesary talent and critical thinking to be of immeasurable value to the others. We all believe very strongly in the message contained in Psalm 133 Verses # 1:

Behold how good it is, and how pleaent, where friends dwell in one!”