Cesar - Los Angeles, California

I believe in braking necks. The feeling I get, when I walk into a mall and necks just start braking left and right. There is no exact way to describe it; everything happens so quick that the common person doesn’t even notice and for those who do, all they can do is gaze.

I have been in the game for 6 moths, you can call me a beginner, a newbie, or a rookie, but one thing is certain I know my game. For some it’s an addiction, for others its loyalty. While for me, it’s more about the rarity and uniqueness they hold.

I believe we don’t know when our time will come; all we know is we wont expect it when its here. One life is all we have, one chance is all we get, and one day can make the difference. As individuals we all have a passion for something in life, something that make us feel special and give us that extra confidence we all need. Every day can be our last, so why not live life to its fullest. When we leave this world, what are we going to take with us, the thought of having what we want or the memory of getting what we wanted?

Its midnight, it looks like I am going to sleep in the street today, but I don’t care, I have something to look forward tomorrow morning. I am lying next to a wall, just watching the line get long; I am pleased to know that I am only seventh in line and I am more than certain I will get what I want.

Life is about doing the impossible and doing what ever it takes to reach our goals. Things are not going to be handed to us; we need to fight for what we want. There shouldn’t be a reason for not having what we love. The little things are what I believe in, and there the things that make us happy. There is nothing wrong with buying those things that people might think are a waste of money because there not: there what motivates us, what inspires us, what makes us dream and most importantly are what makes us into what we are.

The doors are about to open and I feel like a child waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning. I have a passion, and many people have told me I am wasting my money. Money comes and goes, but it’s my money and there is no purpose having money and not being able to spend it. The moment has come and I have them in my hands; all night I waited with strangers for the same glory. I believe in “Old Love, New Love,” and my love for Air Jordan’s.