Chase - San Ramon, California

Work takes up the majority of the average adult’s life. Many of us plan to graduate college and go to work at a 9 to 5 job. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but there are a few things that we need to do in order to not go insane. People need to have hobbies, something that they enjoy doing and think about. Jobs today demand people to read thousands of e-mails and make hundreds of presentations to different employees.

Working can become very stressful, and when you do not have something to take your mind off of your obligations, you will begin to go insane. You need to be able to relax and do something that you do not have to worry about. Something that you can just enjoy yourself and recuperate from the previous day of work. Hobbies are necessary to working people because the constant strain and pressure at your job will eventually put you into depression unless you have a way to get away from it all.

When making friends, it is much easier for kids to make connections when they have something similar to talk about. Hobbies are one of these things that kids can use to not only get to know each other, but can also give them something to do when hanging out. Everyone can enjoy their free time and have a better time with their friends when they have a common activity that they enjoy doing. These hobbies are very important for making connections between friends and others.

Many teenagers and adults each year fall into depression. Some of these cases involve burning themselves out. They will do one thing during all of their free time and never enjoy themselves. These people will eventually burn out and fall into depression because they feel that there life is going nowhere, and no matter how hard they try they will never be able to get ahead. This is where a hobby would come in very nicely. A hobby will give these people the time to get away and take their mind of their schoolwork or their relationship. A hobby where someone can immerse themselves in, and be able to completely isolate themselves from the rest of society is critical.

Hobbies are necessary for people to stay sane and be able to get things done. When it comes down to it, hobbies can actually help people increase the amount of work they can accomplish, because each day they will feel refreshed and relaxed. People need hobbies to keep from becoming depressed and to meet others. The demanding lives that people of today live demand something to be able to let them to get away. This, is hobbies.