Vidyalakshmi - Wildwood, Missouri
Themes: purpose

This I Believe: Destiny

I believe Destiny makes man. I believe Destiny breaks man. I believe man can make his destiny but needs a lot of mental discipline before he can achieve that but alas; when he achieves that power HE realizes there is nothing to change. God’s destiny for him is the best he can get.

I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe we need to learn our lessons from everything that happens, because he will send us more lessons if one wasn’t sufficient enough to reach the message.

I believe we are here for each our own purpose and I believe we are here because we want to.

I believe in love. I believe in life. Isn’t life all about love?

We do not know if we are destined to receive love. But I believe we are all made of love and hence we are, each and every one of us destined to give love. What goes, comes back in a circle. So there, I changed my destiny I gave love and got some in return. Was I destined, don’t know?

I believe happiness is not destiny but a choice. Every moment we can choose to be happy or sad. I choose to be happy, why? Well, I do not want to be sad. Do you?

So finally what is destiny, man-made or God-made.?

Probably both. God-made the situation, man made the reactions. Reactions are a choice by man. So we can make it a better choice.