Kristin - San Luis Obispo, California
Themes: love

I believe in everlasting love. I believe that you are my eternal match, and heaven on earth is the best way to describe the feeling I have when we are together. My best friend, my love, my guardian angel, you are with me every step of the way. The day my grandfather died, you stood with me and let me cry into your shoulder; my eyes were so blurry that they were no use to me anymore. You stooped down to tie my shoe. You are always there for me, and I will always love you, my everlasting, my happily ever after.

No longer a distant fairytale prince; you are my reality. When I was younger, love was a game you played with the cute boy at recess. Rings made of grass and a bouquet of daisies for a day in the sun, on the playground. But our day in the sun is eternal. We share a future, two lives wrapped in one; we are eternally bound, one life, one love, forever.

The days of bliss on the playground are far from over. Do you remember our perfect weekend? Carefree and romantic, we served dinners on the patio beneath the setting sun; but when I looked into your bright eyes, I found all the light I would ever need. Through you, I find my inspiration.

You inspire me to know truth, beauty, and happiness, all of which were once surreal and easy to manipulate. Through you, these words take meaning. Truth in your honest words inspires me to take the more challenging path, to face truth when living in ignorance would be much easier. Despite being a perfectionist, you taught me that no one is perfect, and although I am flawed, you still love me. And when you call me beautiful, you’re not just admiring a pretty face; you are looking deeper inside of me to behold inner beauty. You are the most beautiful person I know, and the happiness you inspire is more profound than any I have ever known. I take comfort in the love that we share, and I find happiness in the mere thought of you.

In my world, there is no longer life without you. I have felt the rays of true love and your gentle touch, and there is no going back.

I’ll never forget our day on the beach. We lay in the warm sand and looked out to the ocean. The waves lay flat for us, and we gazed across the water to the endless horizon. A limitless canvas of warmth and color, our love is everlasting. And in the ocean’s gray-blue water, I saw that the love we share will endure drought and storm, and we will live in peace in those calm waters for a lifetime and more. You are my one and only, my forever, and this I know for certain.