andres - coral gables, Florida

I believe that life is cruel, nothing is how it looks and there is always something behind it. I believe that life is not as beautiful as everyone things; life is full of misery, envy, hated, but also good things like love, kindness, and friendship. To learn how to love is to learn how to suffer. I also believe that heaven (happiness) is on earth you just need to know where to find it and how people need to suffer and go through many harsh experiences to learn how to avoid getting hurt and enjoy life.

It always happens that when you are having a good moment in your life something comes up and has to ruin it. The first time that I actually felt in love I was fifteen years old; I though I was the happiest and luckiest guy on earth, I even thought that was going to marry that her, but when you open your heart to someone you are actually opening your soul and at this point you become vulnerable. They can do to you whatever they want and control you as they please. At the end I ended up heartbroken and I was depress for around 6 months, that’s why I always say that when you star to love you are going to star suffering.

Most people are born capable of doing bad and good things but society corrupts most of them; a good number of people think only on themselves, they do not care about any one else sometimes not even their family members. Today people are not as kind as they used to be in the old days, when people used to give food to strangers and help the poor. Life is hard and you must learn how to fight and be tough all by yourself.

If you are doing better than most people that is were envy comes in to play, they wish they had your stuff, own your property and they will act as if they are your friends. They are just waiting for the right moment to stab you in the back.

This are my reasons to believe that life is cruel, that most people would not help you and to be honest at the end the only people you can trust are your parents and no one else. But after all the suffering and hard times in life you become stronger and you will learn how to deal with situations like this and you will never make the mistakes you made in the past; after all this experiences and hard times happiness is really close you just need to know where to find it.