Avery - Dallas, Texas

Everything is so hard for me to understand, yet I try and make the world as complicated as I can. Why? You ask . . . well there are only two reasons. One is that when the world was created from God’s heavenly hands, it just wasn’t a puff, and you see little children running and laughing. No, it was much more complicated than that, for there is an old story that has gone back decades from now, an old story of God.

For those of you who don’t believe in such things as the words coming from my writing . . . then take a second and realize where you are, for there is such a thing as God, and there is such a thing as hope. The hope for forgiveness, the hope for joy, the hope for life, and I’m here to tell you that wishes do come true; for the story of God started with two reasons, and two reasons only . . . man and woman.

God created hope . . . his hope of mankind, and they were named Adam and Eve, Adam of man and Eve of woman. While you might say, Adam is the meaning for man, Eve has a different case, for man would not survive without woman, and so the opposite . . . but it’s different, for Eve means to breathe, to live. If you think about it, as soon as Adam saw Eve, she took his breath away, because she was the only reason in Adam’s life for him to live . . . now there might be many different perspectives on the definitions of Eve, but mine will be kept as secret as I have no reason to judge Eve as only a beauty of life, because she could be as smart and bright as an apple or as wise as a wizard. Since she took Adam’s life away for hers, he was only, of course, the love of her life, for Eve had taken his life to love and his heart to care for. Because they had been in love, with them mankind had been created only to tell the story of love, life, and joy, but as I tell the story, you say it isn’t true. But if it, the world, is only what we dream of . . . then the creation of the world is only what we imagine, to make it reality to our eyes.

I perceive the imagination is the second reason for my complications, because for as simple as the number two might seem, it is far more complicated when I take you into a new world . . . not of reality or religion but of the imagination.

Every time I look in the mirror, you could say I can only see my reflection. But if you think about what you see, you gaze upon the heart that has grown not to give up on what you believe; you see the eyes that once cried the joy of birth. It’s hard to change the past, or in fact go back, but if you take the time to cultivate your imagination, you will find the imaginary to be real . . . almost the realist thing you might ever perceive. Even though it might not be touchable, believe me your love will touch it for you, never to forget the times of your memories. Even though the world is a circle of life, there is nothing more to life, than what we believe, to create a world of our own.

You could say we made the world, but then again you might as well tell the story that once lay inside the mind that never stopped believing in finding the true essence of life in the love of joy that never stopped imagining . . . in finding the only thing that mattered in the life of the heart that had a dream not to be found. But I tell you today, the story of a dream—a dream, to the imagination, that is air to the people who never stopped imagining the place of our peace, simply to find that life can be only as long as we believe our dream to be.

Though life can be complicated, so is our imagination, for without our stories of hope there would be no life to live . . . but then again there would be no Eve, meaning no Adam, and no God. But if you believe, and if you trust the words of my writing, there can only be a mystery . . . maybe the same mystery as why life is so complicated or only as complicated as we let it seem. Therefore, I only have two reasons for life’s answers . . . because we can only hope that life is what we believe and what we believe . . . is our only hope.