Andrew - San Antonio, Texas

The world around us is physical and spiritual. All around us are spiritual beings, i.e., messengers, which belong to the Kingdom of Darkness or the Kingdom of Light. Each of these has one leader. All the other spirits serve their leader. The kingdoms are exceedingly unequal in power although the weaker Kingdom of Darkness would like us to think otherwise. To live in the Kingdom of Light, we are required to live in perfect obedience to the King. In physical realm, and because of disobedience to the King of Light, each of us lives in the Kingdom of Darkness. When our physical life ends, our spirit joins the kingdom to which we belong and we remain there for all eternity. Because we are in darkness, even while living on this earth, we are powerless to move ourselves into the light. Our own abilities render us doomed.

While we live our earthly lives in darkness, the King of Darkness sent his spiritual messengers to men and women to lead them to view them as gods. In the history of mankind, this has happened many times in many ways. This is why there are numerous religions in the world. Many people are worshipping these messengers from the Kingdom of Darkness as they falsely believe that they are worshipping gods. These spiritual messengers, who are perceived as gods, call upon their deluded followers to do things to earn their favor. Some of these messengers of Darkness are known as Allah, Krishna, Shiva, Baal, Zorastor, etc.

Despite what these false gods say, we are powerless to move ourselves out of Darkness into Light. However, the King of Light loves each of us and has created a solution to our insurmountable problem. The King cannot simply allow us, in our imperfect condition, to join him in the Kingdom of Light; to do so would corrupt the Kingdom. His solution was to create a system by which our dark deeds could be paid for. He decreed that the system requires the blood sacrifice of a substitute who is, himself, perfect. Because we are all imperfect, only the perfect King himself qualified to be that substitute. So, the King sacrificed his own life as the substitute payment for our imperfections. He then rose from the dead in proof that he was master over even death itself. All he requires of us individuals is to speak aloud that he, Jesus Christ, is Lord and that he arose from the dead. If we do this, the King will immediately move us from Darkness into Light, for all eternity. Most people refuse to accept this amazing gift, instead believing that their goodness outweighs the bad and that this will suffice, while they fail to realize that the King requires perfection. When I accepted the substitutionary sacrifice by Jesus Christ for my imperfections, the King now sees Jesus’ perfection in lieu of my deeds. This satisfies the King’s requirement and I now have been moved into the Kingdom of Light.