Neyda - sierra vista, Arizona

I Believe in Friendship

I believe in friendship. It is found with a person who truly cares about your well-being. This person will offer their support and a shoulder to cry on when you have your first big fight with your husband. This friend sits by your side and listens to you. She gives you good advice with comfortable words that give you strength to go on with life. This friendship shares many good and bad memories that made you learn important lessons in life and secrets are kept safe within your hearts. This friend is trusted like a family member and is always there for you when you call at two in the morning to tell her that you got engaged to the man you love or when you felt sad because your heart got broken. This friendship shares good communication because you have known each other since you two played with Barbie dolls. Each one of you knows details of each other’s life that nobody knows. A friend helps you become a better person and helps you clear up your mistakes. She will also be there to rejoice with you when you get your driver’s license, even though she is trying the best she can to get hers. Friendship is shared with a person who cares about you and is always there for you when you need them; this friendship is filled with good and bad memories that are important and last a lifetime in your heart.

I believe in friendship because my mother is my best friend. She has always been there for me when I have needed her without demanding anything back from me. When I feel sick she makes sure to bring me her famous chicken soup to make me feel better. I also have a friend I have known since kindergarten. As time has made us older, it has made it difficult for both of us to go sepax rate ways. It is a special friendship that will never be forgotten, and is filled with a lot of memories from childhood that will stay with each one of us forever. My husband is also my best friend, we love and respect each other and I know that he is always there for me when I need him. We have survived arguments, the birth of our son, and the deaths of family members. As my mom always told me, a best friend is irreplaceable and their hug and kind words is the only thing that helps you get through a bad day.