Nathan - Pflugerville, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in love…

Love is what I believe…

Because without it where would we be? There would be no happiness in this world of ours, but when I say “I believe in love” I mean true love. When you would do anything for that person. True love is when you would die for them. Because when you find someone who loves you it’s a gift, a gift that is hard to open. Some people never witness real love they dream and imagine loving someone, but it’s not true, it’s hard to find “true love”.

Now you may take this and blow it off, but if you really start to think you will understand what I mean. Love will decide for you, if it’s true. When you would do anything to keep and not let anything take it away then it is true love.

This four letter word L-O-V-E it is said to hold the meaning of life, and it does. Known or unknown, it governs the lives of everyone, everywhere in the world. It goes beyond speech, for it can be felt without a word. It goes past race or nationality, as the saying always goes, “it’s what’s on the inside that counts”. Love simply has no limits. In one way or another, love touches every life. It may be now or later but it will come.

Don’t take love in a bad way, and don’t ever be scared to love, because we learn from our mistakes and its part of life to make mistakes, and its part of life to love. But when you love someone mean it and make them the main part of your life. Put your mind before your heart, but never doubt love because one day you will find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, and someone you will love for the rest of your life.

You should never underestimate the power that love can have at any point in life.

But be sure to make sure the love is right, because the worst that could ever happen is you or someone else getting hurt in the process. And me personally, I hate it with a passion when girls get hurt, when their hearts get broken into a million pieces and then crushed by some guy who could care less about the girl. I know I can’t love every girl and make every girl happy in my life, but every guy can love a girl and every girl could love a guy. I hope everyone will be apart of love, and cherish it until the day death splits them apart. Because once again with out love where would we be?

Now I still haven’t found the love that’s found inside of me. And as it seems that love has to be true, but don’t rush it let love come to you, and when you find someone Give them your heart And take there’s in return take love for a ride And always, no matter what, keep that love inside. Inside your mind inside your heart Right from the start…to the end…keep it true and never let it take over you, and as always do what comes to you, don’t be afraid to take a chance. One day you will understand what I believe…and “love” is what I mean.