Pyone - Norman, Oklahoma
Themes: immigrant

Some say I have a gift, and some say I have a potential to foresee the future. My instincts have influenced me in many ways unimaginable throughout my life but I believe in mind connections. The spirit I own is very aware and it can tap into unsolved mysteries about the most important people in my life. My sleep cycle is when everything comes into theory and released it to my brain as a signaling wave which in turn translates into a message.

This mindfulness have advanced me into the realm of unconsciousness of the people that are close to me, as well as being able to receive brain signals. It all started when I was 7 years old back in Southeast Asia, in a country named Burma. I had a dream that haunted me the rest of my childhood; a stranger with a mask came to our home to take my mom away, and when I fought him to keep her, my mom got hurt and she disappeared with the man. I woke up in sweats and tears asking my mom never to leave us. She left the country for Malaysia a week later saying she will return but she never came back. Then another dream I had about my mom’s belly being swollen and smothered in blood was scary enough when she actually got pregnant with the man that she had left with, who is now my stepfather.

I became a nun for a few months and on the day I had been meditating all day, I had a dream that I went up to heaven. I fell back down as I touched the golden gate and a voice whispered, “it is not your time but we do have a place already there for you when it is your time”.

When I turned 12, my father came to take both my sister and I to the United States. Then another dream came; one of the uncles that were attempting to build a temple in Burma came to say thanks for my father’s donations for his temple on my bedside in Muskogee, Oklahoma. I felt at peace when he smiled but were somewhat bothered by the blackness on his face. Later I found out that he had been passed away a few months and that he skin had been burnt from cancer when he died.

To sum those pieces of my life contributing to my mind connections, there are many more. Friends that have lost in touch would appear in my dreams say things that they would later say when I actually see them and receiving the same messages in my dreams before I get them in reality.

On the days I would meditate, I feel the inner peace as well as experiencing brain signals from certain people. I believe in mind connections, and I believe that those abilities are so much more than just a gift.