Trung - Seattle, Washington

I believe that success is the greatest feeling in the world. Success is very important for anybody who wants to be something in life. If I fail then I just have to suck it up, stand up and try again. I think the word failure shouldn’t exist in this world, cause I know that there is always a way to succeed. There’s a quote from Ray Bradbury that I really admire; “I know you’ve heard this 1000 times before but hard work pays off. If you want to be good you have to practice, practice, and practice”. I agree with Ray 100%. In everything I do hard work is required for many things.

In academics, I believe that hard work pays off. The more homework and studying that I do, the better my grades are. Even if the homework is a challenge, teachers have legitimate reason to assign it. The benefit isn’t truly the twenty out of twenty; and so on, it is practice for what the student learned in class, so they can get better at it. I do it anyways because I found that I understand it better the more I practice. My hard work that is going on in high school will soon pay off in the next 4 years. Everything I have learned so far will be the base for what I am to learn 4 years from now in college.

In sports, I believe that hard work pays off. Practice is essential to improvement. If I am committed to a sport, I will use the time meant for practice to practice. I will not waste my time. If I am going to be there, then I will do all that I can to be the best I can be. The feeling you get when you win the game makes the work well worth the effort. When the whole team works hard, everyone benefits and helps each other through. When one person doesn’t pull their weight, the team suffers.

Many things require practice that’s why there are college’s to get practice like jewelers they have to know the names of the jewelry in order to sell them. Reporters have to have alot of charisma and they would probably have to go to a school for that. Artist have to have alot of detail in there work and they would go to an art school. Police officers, pilots, roofers, dry Waller, electricians, plumber, brick layers, etc. They all have to have some type of degree. To be a weather personnel you have to know what the weather will do by radar and you’re own instincts. Even in the army you have to work in order to get a higher rank like for example: Private gets promoted to a higher rank like corporal.

I have been taking notes on my life so I can write this essay it’s not that good but I still studied and finished. I think that every one can relate to what I have been saying. Just think about it you can probably think of alot more in life that evolves practicing. Think of you’re life and how this essay has affected you and peoples lives. See if it made you think about life different because it has made me think of life a whole different way.