Fiza - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I believe that God is not a god. I believe that God is simply stated: an energy force inhabiting everything and everyone on this material world. For many people there is a heaven, there is a hell, and there is a man, with a son, who omnisciently reigns over us all planning out each moment as his own divine story. I believe that “God” is a physical manifestation of the constant and everlasting energy that flows in this world. The Big Bang Theory occurred due to an explosion of energy which filled what we know as our solar system with total and pure energy. I do not believe that the world was created in seven days I believe that there is no heaven and hell. There is no after-life destination we are all heading to except for the eternal flow of life sustaining energy, that without, there would be no life. In the same sense as Buddhism, I believe that every living thing has an apparent force that sustains life and once something dies, this energy is simply passed on to something else. I believe that this energy is what keeps the planets suspended in space and what brings new children into the world. I believe that everything and everyone is one. Everything and everyone eventually and totally flows into one another, like a river, infinite and intricate, sharing all of the energy that makes life possible in the first place. Reincarnation is, simply stated, the transfer of energy from one physical state to another. If I die, it is true that my body will rot in the ground, but what about that force, that energy, that was keeping me alive? That was allowing me to think and breath and love and live? As stated by the Conservation of Energy Theory, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. When I die, the energy that kept me alive will not simply disappear. It is true that Fiza Khan will never exist again, but at the same time, she will exist again. How? The energy that inhabited my body will leave me and inhabit something else. Energy will take different forms but it will still be the same energy, flowing through one body into the next, sustaining humanity and life all together. Like the river flows into itself, the energy present in this world, solar system, and universe will flow into itself, taking different forms at time but always powering this world that revolves.