Eric - Chicago, Illinois

I believe in America and the spirit of being American. I believe that America is the greatest country in the world. I believe that the rest of the world catch the cold when America sneezes. I also believe that the world is afraid of us not because of our power, but because of what we have accomplished and things we are capable of doing.

Just like I believe in America, I also would like to believe that America will stop looking the other way when corrupt politicians from Nigeria bring in their dirty money into America.

I believe in America knowing that America can save many lives not by handing out, but by doing little things that will affect the lives of 90% of the population who live in poverty in a country that produces oil.

I believe that a country that is ranked #10 oil producing country in the world has the capability of eradicating poverty in every corner within its territory.

I believe that America should start probing these corrupt politicians who loot their country’s treasury, they come over here to buy homes and live a very lavished life style.

Since I believe in America, I know there is a penalty when one lives above his or her means.

I believe that our Law Enforcement Authorities have every right to question any corrupt politician from Nigeria to declare their source(s) of income when they come out here.

I believe that America should also question their relatives living in America if we determine that they became rich over night.

I believe that the long arms of American Judiciary can reach any corner on earth, and bring criminals to justice.

Since I believe in America, I believe that America can make this happen so that the 90% of that population will come alive. This I believe.