Benjamin - WBL, Minnesota

what i believe in is that people that do essay must be one of the following three.#1 bored out of their mind like I am roght now.#2 high on some sort of drug like LSD.#3 the kinda person that does essays in their free time. Which don’t get me wrong but don’t you people have better things to do then just sit here and type up some essay because this is one of the most boring thing that i think that i have ever done. I am not one to judge but this is not fun at all you just sit here and type shit up so that anyone can waltz right on to the computer and read this garbage. If u feel the need to type up a essay then you might as well just go and shoot yourself in the foot because that should get rid of any urges that you might have about typing this crap.It isn’t like i myself dont like to type because well im kinda doing it right now but if that is something that you do for fun well them you need to get a life. Anything is better then typing up an essay like go for a walk listen to music read a fucking book anything would do well maybe not the book because that is even more boring but go learn to cook or build a bird house.To be honest typing up an essay should only be used for like torture because to most people that is all it is to them straight up torture and for that is what i believe in.