Per - 90637, Sweden

True Friendship

“Traitor!” I yelled when I saw my friend eating the last handful of gummy bears. He looked at me with a silly smile on his face and his mouth full gummy bears and smacks loud with his lips. He starts laughing violently and as he does, drool and a gummy bears start flying all over the room and both of us are lying there on the floor laughing our guts out.

When I think back on those moments I find myself with a big smile on my face. That is how I think friendship should be, full of laughter. Believe

Friendship is something that I have always cherished and held dear. If there’s something that I have learned throughout the years of hard living, it would be that a true friend is invaluable. Although I have many friends I don’t have as many true friends. I define a true friend as a person who I can thrust and rely on. One who I tell how I feel and who supports me if something is bothering me. And of course the other way around, that he relies on me. And most important of all a true friend likes you for who you are. I am happy to tell you that I have a friend like that.

I remember one time when me and my best friend was playing with plastic swords, pretending to be medieval knights in a duel on live and death. I swung to sword and accidentally hit him in the head, quite hard. He dropped the sword and run home with tears running down his face. The next day I went to his house to see if he were all right. He opened the door with fretful look on his face and a big black-eye on his right eye. I apologised and said I was sorry. He said it was all right, he thought it was kind of cool with a black-eye.

Although we have our differences sometimes, me and my friend, we have always remained best friends. We still meet etch other from time to time when we have time, but it’s rarely. But when we meet we still have as much fun as back in the good old days. I defiantly believe that true friendship last forever. I hope that you have the same luck as me, to have a best friend, if not, it’s never to late to find one.