Jose - Overland Park, Kansas

Someone once asked me if you had all the money in the world what would you do. Assuming I had no heir and no one close to me I would have to say, kill myself. Other than the fact that in my catholic religion my soul would go down in a spiraling, twisting trip to the bowels of the devil’s home land were torture and suffering would await me for every moment of the rest of eternity it would actually be quite funny to see people fight for my money.

If there is one thing I have learned in my short, yet amusing life it is that human nature makes even the nicest people turn in to savages. Imagine thousands of people striving to have something that never really belonged to them. People would probably fight over it resorting to the most primitive of all actions. One of the many actions would be violence one of humanities fatal flaws.

The government will try to calm the people down by collecting the money and giving it to the people and in the process take millions of dollars as “Tax Payments”. Corrupt leaders would try to steal the money or claim it as theirs, ignoring the millions of people that starve on the steps of their cities or starving children begging for food with a hunger so deep it pierces the very bowels of their innocent souls.

I would find it amusing that in this cruel, unjust world it’s very easy to find people greedy enough to marry old men and kill them to get money, or even assassinate close friends. I have even heard of people that are willing to let you beat them up for 10 bucks. Yet, it is quite hard to find an innocent person that is okay with only the necessary budget. Its very hard to find a person who finds no joy in violence or inappropriate materials that corrupt most of today’s youth.

The most hilarious part of this experience would actually come around 80 years later when people start dying, and joining me in the most crowded of all places for sins they committed for my money. It would actually amuse me to hear people say “What did it do to deserve this miserable cruel fate, why is God so cruel.” I would just laugh at their ignorance and continue my punishment and in my mind an epiphany of one of my greatest belief would be proven once again. The human hand might wrong a million others, but God wrongs no one.