Joe - Dallas, Texas
Themes: setbacks

I believe that the terrorist attacks on 9/11 2001 was somehow an “inside job”.

I doubted what we were told from the beginning when I asked myself, “where’s our defenses?”. I could not accept the explanation we were given so I began looking for the truth and found numerous (some say fourteen) “War games” occuring on September 11, effectively diabling any possible defense.

I found FEMA had arrived in New York on the tenth.

I found that a third building, at the WTC complex also collapsed that day without having been hit by a plane. World Trade Center Building 7 was a virtual fortress at 47 stories and specially reinforced because it was built over a power generation station. I also discovered that this building was not included in the 911 Commission Report and has not been shown on Network TV since it was shown on 911. Consequently, most Americans are unaware of it.

I found voluminous testimony of firefighters reporting “bombs in the buildings” that has been kept hidden from the public.

I have found that recent polls show that a full 36% of American adults also believe our government was involved. Even this is kept suppressed.

I found the Jersey Girls, four brave women who lost their husbands on 9/11 pressed an investigation and got a cover up instead after 441 days of stalling by our Executive Branch.

I found, that after viewing video evidence of the horizontal ejections from the towers falling at ten floors per second was not gravity at work, but evidence of controlled demolition.

I found a corporate owned and controlled media is hiding evidence that easily and conclusively refute the “official” conspiracy theory.

I believe the Shock and Awe of the attacks coupled with a constant barrage of propaganda instilled fear and rage and confusion in the minds of most Americans clouding discernment and suspending reason effectively producing an unnatural susceptibility to mind control.

I believe the vast majority of informed researchers and others who were willing to look, who have found the truth and endeavor to spread the truth are the true patriots of today.

I believe that there are many people who have discovered the truth that are in a position to expose it are remaining silent out of fear of ridicule, fear for their livelihood, fear for their life.

I believe that now most of our lawmakers now know and are complicit in their silence.

I believe that America is now run by international bankers, the Military Industrial Complex, and huge corporations.

*I believe exposing the fraud about 9/11, also exposes a near total fraud foisted on American by a Criminal Cabal of War Profiteers. The only way to restore our Democracy is via such exposure.

I also believe you will not use this essay but instead remove any trace of its existence.