Tructo - Clackamas, Oregon Vietnam
Themes: children

This I believe

I believe the developing country has changed kid’s behavior. I was born and grow up on the family farm. I left my country to look for a better future. By the time I visited my country, there was something changing. In my whole life, I don’t want my mom to worry too much about me. I always tried to do the right things. But, I always wish that I had a dad and a nice family with full of love. Just like other kids, but they threw my wish away. Because, they definitely aren’t respect their parents. They believe in themselves that they are doing the right things. It would be good if they live in their own way. The problem is that kids are not listening to their parents. But, are they doing the right thing? No, kids are not doing well in school. What they are doing well is, about boyfriends and girlfriends. Boys give their money to their girlfriends, which the money that they have to pay for school. They take their girls to shopping, and buy for their girls cell phones. Kids are lazy. They don’t want to do anything. Every time their parents tell them to do something. They don’t do it, and say something that is not respect their parents. Parents are just like waste their time to working hard and earn money to care for them. Is this the fault of their parents? What I think is, parents are always support their kids with the right positions. Some of parents live half of their life to care for their kids. Kids aren’t thinking about it. Or parents are busy to earn money, and use less time with their kids. That might affect kids’ feeling. Develop country is a nice thing. But, kids don’t have to change their behavior. The most important is, kids need to come to school. Will kids able to keep their country developing if they don’t doing well in school, and don’t have any experience? Kids are living for today, but they don’t think about their future. Today they have their parents take care of them. What about when they parents past away? They are killing their future from today. Some of the kids were thinking about married. I don’t know why, they want to use their time too fast; even they are at school age. What’s going on? They are making their life’s become crazy. They have money and an opportunity to come to school, but they just waste it. For example, some poor countries were not known how the money looks like. Kids helped their parents work as the farmers. Kids were not able to go to school. As the time goes by, kids come to school and started to use money. Those kids who come to school will help their country to developing. What about the kids that drop out of school early? Will they have a job or become a criminal? Who’s known? This belief is influence to my views on politics because this is what I heard and what I saw. This is influence to politic because the country need bright, intelligent, and education students who might help their country or might help their future. However, no matter they go to school or not. But, they have to do the right things and need to respect their parents with love. Kids might do something that can make their parents happy or make them happy.