mario - clackamas, Oregon
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in enjoying life

I think that the only way to live your life is by enjoying it to the fullest.

The reason is because people need to realize that you only live once and whats the point of not living it to the fullest you possibly can. When i say live it to the fullest i mean you need to live each day is if it were your last. This does not mean to go do drugs and be as happy as you possibly can because then it might actually be your last day.

The reason I believe in enjoying life is beacause I know people who dont enjoy their lives and are always angry. I see the results in how they turned out. For example when I was around seven years old I had a neighbor who was around 70 years old and every day i would accidentaly kick my ball over her fence and when i would try to go get it she would scream at me and take my ball. So the point of this story is that she was a really old grumpy lady who was obviously not enjoying her life. I dont wan to be a grumpy old man sitting on his porch. I want to be 70 and still go out with friends. I wan to be able to go dancing, snowboarding, running, play sports, and just be really active. My way of enjoying life is by doing stuff like sports, laughing a lot, being funny, and just being happy.

I think that the United States government should take this belief and use it. I think that they need to stop focusing so much on war and actually do something that will make them happy like kicking back and enjoying life . If just stop worring about fighting and just focused on enjoying life we would have a much better life.

So pretty much the best way to live your life is just taking it easy and enjoying every single second. Just remember that you should live every day as if it were your last one. I’m sure that no one wants to die angry.