Paul - Portland, Oregon

“I believe”

I believe that government is not fair because my parent last year paid seven thousand a year for all the taxes. But other companies paid only forty dollars for a year if you thing about that what do you thing about it. Do you want to pay seven or more thousand a year but a company that makes millions of dollars in profit and pays only forty dollars a year for there taxes. Now I think that is not fair to those people who is trying to support their family and has to pay seven thousand a year. Another thing is all year my dad didn’t thought of that pries so he had to find his money with in one month but in order for him to make those money he needs to work for about four months to pay that of. And that is not counting that he still has to support his family paying all the bills and buying all the food for that four months.

I know that their accountants made all that up so that the company doesn’t have to pay all that money with what they made that year because they made a lots of money they can even support a very small country if they want to but they didn’t they putted all that money in their pocket and made people like my dad to pay the government so that we can drive on the nice roads and have a pretty wealthy state. I strongly understand that we pay taxes to drive on the nice roads and have a wealthy state or country. If you probably reading this paper you are probably thinking I am nuts, because if they paid forty dollars that means they didn’t make anything that is not true because they have people who do their accounting and tax and they can make it happen so don’t be thinking that I am nuts it is reality we need to start doing something about it because if they would pay the price they are suppose to. Then a person who has five or more kids he or she wouldn’t have to pay so many taxes or in other words people like my dad.