Brandi - Overland Park, Kansas

I believe that my mom is my best friend.

Out of all the friends, and boyfriends, the only person that has stuck it out with me is my beautiful mother.

I believe that I would be dead without her, honestly. I can’t even begin to imagine what my life would be like without her. It wouldn’t be, I couldn’t be. There’s absolutely no way that I see it possible, to ever go on without her.

She has taught me to be a good person, taught me manners, and most of all to have fun. ENJOY LIFE. After all, that’s really what it’s all about.

She’s taught me everything I know.

I love how she gets proud of me for the most random things, that NO other mom would probably find praise worthy.

Even when I make stupid mistakes, she still stays with me, and helps the best that she can. She sits with me when I cry my eyes out. She makes me soup when I’m sick, and goes to the store at any hour of the night to buy me whatever kind of medicine it is that I may need.

She’s always there to listen to me.

We’ve been through so much together, more than most daughters and their mom’s ever go through together in a lifetime, and I thank God for that.

In my life, and my brother’s, my mom has to play both the mother, and father role. And she does it damn well. Better than ANYONE ever could.

From what I know, my mom was pretty wild and crazy when she was my age. Partying, sneaking out.. all of the sort. I think that’s why she’s kind of worried about the decisions that I make. But she gives me room to make my decisions, and to learn from them. She trusts me enough, to know that I will make the right decisions.

My mom has been the person to shape my life.

She has been the constant.

While everyone else left, she’s NEVER even thought of leaving.

My mom is the person that I look up to, the person that I would give the world for, and I thank her for being who I am today, and most of all for being the best mom in the whole entire universe.