Jennifer - Overland Park DR, Kansas

MY Life, And More!

Life is a self-giving experience you can take in or not. It’s the base of what we know, and how we express our feelings whether they are good or evil. Life and love comes from your heart, and life the way you feel also comes from your heart. To me I never found it until now.

My life has been pretty dull and boring, nothing new. Just work and a little play. Ah come on guys I mean work of course. For me life comes hard. I have never been good at any thing really. I just get by, not letting what people teach me soak in. I figured out that as long as I do well and I’m happy, I have done my job. I never felt the need to make people think of me a certain why, which every one looks upon you. Even though you may think you’re alone, your not.

It was a year ago, when this heat went down. It was with a friend and this guy, and they had thought up of a clever plan. A plan to get little tipsy and to go to the after party. I was scared at first, of the idea, only because I have never done it before. It was on September 9, 2005. From this little fling, I had nearly lost my life. I have never thought, wow my life is about to end. It felt like a really bad nightmare, a kind of nightmare where you are half awake and half sleeping. Where you try to understand what happened. Why did you do this? Did you need to do that, look at what happened? Why, I asked myself. From this day on, I realize that life is too good to give up, and I’m not really do give it up.

To fully understand life is to express sorrow in a loss or near loss experience. Family means more to me then ever since that one day I had almost left. So I want to give all that I can. When it comes to making decisions, decide what you want to do not what other people say. You’re life is too valuable to give away.