Trung - Seattle, Washington

I believe that success is the greatest feeling in the world. Success is very important for anybody who wants to be something in life. If I fail I just have to suck it up, stand up and try again. I think that word failure shouldn’t exist in this world, because I know that there is always a way to succeed. There’s a quote from Ray Bradbury that I really admire; “I know you’ve heard this 1000 times before but hard work pays off. If you want to be good you have to practice, practice, and practice.” I agree with Ray 100%. In everything I do hard work is required.

In academics, I believe that hard work pays off. The more homework and studying that I do, the better my grades are. Even if the homework is a challenge, teachers have legitimate reason to assign it. The benefit isn’t truly the twenty out of twenty; and so on, it is practice for what the student learns in class, so they can get better at it. I do it anyways because I found that I understand it better the more I practice. My hard work that is going on it high school will soon pay off in the next four years. Everything I have learned so far will be the base for what I am to learn four years from now in college.

In sports, I believe that hard work pays off. Practice is essential to improvement. If I am committed to a sport. I will use the time meant for practice to practice. I will not waste my time. If I am going to be there, then I will do all that I can to be the best I can be. The feeling you get when you win the game makes the work well worth the effort. When the whole team works hard, everyone benefits and helps each other through. When one person doesn’t pull their weight, the team suffers.

I have been taking notes on my life so I can write this essay it’s not that good but I still studied and finished. I think that everyone can relate to what I have been saying. Just think about it you can probably think of alot more in life that involves practicing. Think of your life and how this essay has affected you and peoples lives. See if it made you think about life different because it has made me think of life a whole different way.