Bobby - Roseville, California

This world is without a doubt an incredible challenge. To live inside a physical realm caught in a circle of repetition is hell. The human mind faces challenge every moment of every breath. It is the very nature of the weak minded human to create these challenges for their fellow man. Instead of helping each-other these petty societies have instead sought to make life as hard as possible. There is no progression in the human race. While NASA may have traveled to mars, there are still children starving in Africa. Nobody seems to be themselves these days. They are born and given one face and as they grow and learn of this terrible world their perspective changes into that of a wild beast. The weak are preyed upon and the predators kill each-other. There is no peace in this land and there is very little hope there ever will be. Humans have the illusion that they are not finite beings for people will avoid their death until they meet their end. The human race has ignored the laws of the land and seemed to forget the interdependent design. Does a tree not need water to grow? There is no unity among men for they could never be controlled if they stood as one. The weak mind of the human believes its leaders and will die in wars sold on freedom. The only way man will ever be free if they refuse to be controlled. Can one control the ways of the clouds? Can a man control the direction the wind blows? Man cannot control man, it is an illusion. It is pathetic to watch nations being controlled by leaders cannot control themselves. This world has spiraled into hell because the people have become weak. The human thinks itself smarter than its untapped potential. So this world becomes a great challenge for the new children trying to survive. These children are faced with two choices, conform or fight. If they choose to fight it must be with their minds and they must connect to ever have a chance in hell.