Clarissa - Madison,, Wisconsin
Themes: sports

“Everyone’s Goal Can Become Reality”

I believe everyone should work at getting closer to what they dream about the most. I dream that I am going to go on in my life playing soccer forever. I want to make it on the high school team and then onto my college team. The only way you are going to get your future goals accomplished is by setting them early and then trying your very best to achieve them. Nobody should be afraid of trying to reach a goal no matter what anyone thinks of your goal. A goal can be anything you want it to be and it’s your choice and nobody is going to be bothered on what you choose.

Playing soccer effects me in my everyday life because I can spend time outdoors with my friends, having fun, and being part of a team. Being part of a team helps me learn leadership and sportsmanship. These are very important skills to have in your everyday life and activities. I am always excited when I wake up on Saturday mornings knowing that I have a soccer game.

A soccer game is just a miniature version of life. Your goal is to get the ball into the goal and the only way you get there is working hard, trying your very best, and making strategies with your teammates. In life the only way you reach the goal or your goal is by trying hard and keeping at it. You can make this connection with any sport, it does not have to be soccer.

This belief started when I was in 4th grade. A friend was enrolled in indoor soccer and thought that I should join her on the team, which her older brother was coaching. I thought this would be a great opportunity to play a sport, so I joined the team. I’ve been playing soccer ever since and I have loved every part of it.

I love soccer because you are moving around all the time, since I love running and dribbling with a soccer ball is really fun and unique. I also like soccer because it’s not the sort of sport where your object is to knock them over. It’s a sport in which you try and get that ball away from the opponent but not so aggressive you knock them over. But I know that the only way I’m going to get onto any high school team is if I make an effort at getting onto the team by practicing and practicing.

Soccer has helped me form my individual belief. I think that everyone should set a goal on what they dream for the most. This doesn’t have to be a sport, but I choose to pick a sport for my belief. You are never going to come anywhere near to reaching anything unless you try. Everyday, attempt to get closer and closer to that goal until you reach and it may take you a very long time but you just have to keep at it. Anyone’s goal can become reality.