Przemyslaw - Westhampton, New York

When a person really loves something, they should do what they love and maybe they’ll find themselves in where they will be happy for the rest of their lives.

I believe that every person in this world has a dream. I know, I do. My dream is to become the best musician, and I know that I need to practice everyday and I can achieve my dream. People are struggling to do that. Whenever I’m struggling when I’m writing a song I go ask my parents or my friends for help. Because they are giving me examples of what is a good song.

I am a musician of many types of music such as rock, classical music, R&B, Christian, and many more. When I write a song, I am trying to tell a story about life or just what people do everyday. But to follow my dream I need also to do well in school. Since school work comes first, I barely have anytime to write any music. I suggest that everybody can do anything they dream of, if only they get their school work done. Right now, all the kids in high school want to know who they would like to be in the future. Teachers, doctors, pilots, firemen, policemen, or even soldier in our U.S. Navy. If they want to be any of them and they know they can, then they’ll have a great future.

I think every kid should follow their dream because we have time to make it all the way through with help and supports from our teachers, principles, guidance councilors, and even our families. But, if we fail to succeed in our dream then try doing your second favorite activity. If I can’t make being the greatest musician, then I will teach music. I love kids, especially when they are in Elementary School. They can learn faster and achieve more than they know.

So if everybody can achieve their dream, so can I. One day I will be famous, and I because I will be doing the thing I love most. With all the hard work that my parents and teacher will support me in, I am hoping that I can make it of being a best musician. Everybody was born with a talent and we all should use it. This I believe.