Brett - Gig Harbor, Washington

I believe in music. I bellieve that music is good for your soul. I listen to music when I am glad, and I listen to music when i am mad, I listen to music whenever and wherever i can. I love music. It picks me up when I’m feeling blue. I believe in Lynyrd Skynyrd. I believe in Rock n’ Roll. Music is my life. Everyone loves music, it’s what makes the whole world go round. Everybody has their own favorite type of music that relates to them in many ways. I believe in Led Zeppelin and a “Stairway to Heaven.” I believe in rock concerts all around the world. I believe in music libraries with thousands of songs and artists. I believe in the Rolling Stones and “Paint it Black.” I relate to music. I love all rock music. From the 60’s to the present. I believe in AC/DC and a “Highway to Hell.” I believe in Def Leppard, Bad Company, Guns N’ Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Damn Yankees, The Eagles, and many many more. I believe in staying out late at night during a concert while holding your lighter as high as you can in the air and yelling along with hundreds of other people your favorite song that your favorite band sings as you feel the vibrations from the huge mountainous speakers up on stage. I believe in music.