Chris - Richlands, Virginia

(The Love of God)

I believe the love of God is extended to all of humankind. The doctrine of Love thy neighbor as thyself is clearly defined. God did not come to save the righteous but the sinner. He didn’t preach hate but love . Many people try to only use portions of the Bible to define a doctrine of hate and of being better then their fellow man.They do not look at the whole of scripture all sixty-six books of the divine word. I like to call it God’s ultimate love letter. Such groups such as the creators of www.godhatesfags.com and www.godhatesamerica.com as well as a couple other web sites. Their doctrine is one of hate. They hold signs at soldier’s funerals proclaiming they are glad they are dead. It was God’s wrath that caused the death of the soldiers. It was God’s wrath that caused 9/11 and Katrina. They are happy for those events that caused the death of untold thousands. They even preach this hate doctrine to their kids.

God did not come to hate on people but to love them. He hates the sin not the sinner. He doesn’t want none to perish but all to be saved through what His Son did on the cross. He can change the fags (as Westboro Baptist Church calls it) and all other sinners to. Through grace and love we need to reach out to these people and show them God truly does love them. Show them the truth forgiving power of Jesus Christ. That he died for their sins and if they would only repent and turn from their sin they can be saved and go to Heaven. This I believe and will continue to believe