elana - ann arbor, Michigan
Themes: pleasure

Disney world is one of the happiest places on earth! No matter who you are, what you wear, who are you’re friends or where you come from, everyone is equal in Disney world. Disney world can be found in many nations. There is one in Europe, America and Asia.

When traveling to Florida a must stop is Disney world. When you find yourself in Disney world you find yourself in one of the most magical, happiest, and amazing places you can imagine. When walking in you spend quality time with your friends and family. There’s a vacation without yelling/screaming or fighting. From experience I can honestly say that when my family and I go on vacations we get into arguments over who gets to decide the day’s agenda. Unlike Disney world where no matter where you go or what you do, you’ll end up having fun! Since there won’t be all the arguing there normally is, it’ll be a lot more relaxing and a lot less stressful.

When in school some children are scared to walk down certain halls because they’ll be teased or bullied. But in Disney world everyone can be themselves. Everyone there is always smiling; the characters are always acting goofy and putting on a great show. When in Disney world there isn’t a single reason that a child would fear turning a corner thinking that someone will tease them because they’re having a good time. Instead when kids turn the corners of Disney world they find kids (like the bullies in your school) acting just as goofy and having just as much fun with just as silly an expression on their face as you.

Whether you’re a teen, infant, adult or senior you will find amusement in Disney world. Starting from the many characters, Princesses, princes, villains, heroes, and animals with which you can take pictures. Ending at the rides, while some are fast others are slow, while some are high others are low, some are scary some are happy. No matter your style you don’t need to threat Disney’s got some sort of fun hiding inside waiting to be discovered by you and only you!

This leaves us at the slogan “Disney is the happiest place on earth!” it doesn’t take much brains to figure out that with all the fun, games, food, smells, characters, happiness and smiles, it really is a wonderful place. This is why I strongly believe that Disney world has a lot of magic waiting to be found by a person of any just waiting to bring out your inner child!